From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of cecropia64---
via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2015 10:08 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Jaws stops talking

Hi folks:

I'm having a problem with Jaws 16. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit. While I'm
on the computer doing certain things like listening to a movie on Netflix or
checking mail, Jaws goes silent. The only way I can get it to talk again is
to go to the desktop and re initialize Jaws from there. This has been
happening for a while now and I'm wondering if anybody else is having this
issue. Does anybody have a solution to this issue?
Thanks

Stewart