From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Jim P. via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 1:16 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: JAWS, Skype, and other audio/video files

Hello,

I have a question regarding using Skype, a screen reader, and a third party
such as YouTube or an audio file.

I was working with someone via Skype on something, and he allowed me to hear
something he'd been working on which was actually a YouTube video. I could
hear both the YouTube video and his voice coming from his computer.

Am I able to do that, even if I have a screen reader such as JAWS? If so,
how would I go about doing it?

I tried testing it out with my friend by going to YouTube and playing a
video, but what he heard was barely audible, except for what I was saying,
which was fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Jim