From: Maria Campbell via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 3:50 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Food for thought

Well I sent a message to the other list, which has absolutely gone mum
on the subject I put out there.
As many of us are on both list, I'm just wondering if anyone has any
thoughts on the possibility that versions of JAWS can be adversely
affected by virus protection that might think of aspects of JAWS as
being malware.
I believe this has happened to me in the past, thus messing up some of
my JAWS versions and possibly passing on any corruption caused by virus
protection deleting any files considered suspect.
Yes, no, maybe so?

--

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell