From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 6:50 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Food for thought

Well I sent a message to the other list, which has absolutely gone mum on
the subject I put out there.
As many of us are on both list, I'm just wondering if anyone has any
thoughts on the possibility that versions of JAWS can be adversely affected
by virus protection that might think of aspects of JAWS as being malware.
I believe this has happened to me in the past, thus messing up some of my
JAWS versions and possibly passing on any corruption caused by virus
protection deleting any files considered suspect.
Yes, no, maybe so?

--

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell