Re: western union

Ward Dudley

Yes I have encountered this same exact problem. I have tried IE and Firefox, Jaws and NVDA with no success. I wrote them at webcare@... and they want me to send them a screen shot of the page. I do not know how to do this.

Ward

On 2/22/2015 2:17 PM, Kimsan via Jfw wrote:
Has anyone tried creating a western union account?

If not, using firefox always kicked me out, lol, them folks at mizilla must
not want me wiring money, but the continue button nothing happens when you
click it, not even when a sighted person does it.

It's not even a button, it just says continue. Thoughts?

"Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure,
loyalty and persistence." Colin Powell