Re: Amazon Prime

Marianne Denning

Thanks. I use Amazon but I signed up for Amazon Prime which costs
$99.00 each year and I am trying to decide if it is worth that.

On 2/22/15, mstott69@... <mstott69@...> wrote:
I use Amazon all the time, and I love it. It's great for shipment

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 22, 2015, at 1:50 PM, Marianne Denning via Jfw
<jfw@...> wrote:

I joined Amazon Prime. I have 30 days to decide if I want to continue
my membership. Have any of you used Amazon Prime? If so, what do you
like best about it? I am thinking about the movies, music and Kindle
Books. Since I use JAWS to access those materials, I especially want
to know how well it works.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053