Re: Amazon Prime

Tasha Raella Chemel <tasha.chemel@...>

I get a lot of my textbooks on Amazon kindle and then convert them to html.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Melissa Stott
via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2015 1:57 PM
To: Marianne Denning; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Amazon Prime

I use Amazon all the time, and I love it. It's great for shipment

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 22, 2015, at 1:50 PM, Marianne Denning via Jfw
<jfw@...> wrote:

I joined Amazon Prime. I have 30 days to decide if I want to continue
my membership. Have any of you used Amazon Prime? If so, what do you
like best about it? I am thinking about the movies, music and Kindle
Books. Since I use JAWS to access those materials, I especially want
to know how well it works.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053