From: "Lauren via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: <jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2015 08:12 PM
Subject: help with Jaws and Word 2013

Hi:

I am having issues with being able to read text in Word 2013. Please help;
when I try even the Jaws cursor mode, it only says blank. When I go to PC
mode, and press read current line, it reads the line, but when I up or down
arrow, I hear nothing.

This is extremely frustrating as I am trying to complete this document ASAP
for work.

Sincerely,

Lauren