From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Michal Nowicki
via Jfw
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2015 11:25 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: clicking on web pages

I encounter this problem fairly frequently. In addition to shift plus enter
and/or selecting "open" from the context menu, I would also try pressing
insert plus 3 on the number row followed by the enter key. This has been
particularly useful for me in Outlook, when links in certain messages didn't
behave normally.