From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, 14 February 2015 10:30 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2010 and spell check

I have to wonder if there's a factor outside JAWS and Outlook that causes
this problem because, Like Ted, I don't experience it. I'm running the
current release of JAWS 16 with Outlook 2010 on a Win7 machine. I haven't
experienced this problem, either, in earlier versions of JAWS. Could it be a
RAM or other memory issue? Also, I reboot my system at least once a day
because JAWS begs me to. Spell-check can be one of the symptoms. Once I
reboot, all's well.