From: "Marianne Denning via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "Hozefa Tambawala" <starhoze@gmail.com>; "The Jaws for Windows support
list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 07:55 AM
Subject: Re: Copying tables

If I use this will it keep the source formatting or Do I need to tell
the computer to keep the source formatting?

On 2/12/15, Hozefa Tambawala via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Not only in PDF files, you can use this method wherever the JAWS uses
virtual curser.

On 2/13/15, Michal Nowicki via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
There is a way to copy tables, preserving all original formatting in the
process. First, press the letter t from within the web page or PDF
document
to navigate to the table. JAWS will announce the table's dimensions.
Then,
press F8 to select the entire table. Once this is done, you can copy the
selection and paste it into the desired location. I hope this helps.

Michal