Does the Focus Blue work with the iPhone?

Lee Maschmeyer

Hi folks,

I guess I'm lazy and incompetent but after working with computers for more than forty years I want the darn things to just _work_. For the past three years I've been failing to get my Alva BC640 to work on Windows 7. No surprise because I've put almost no effort into it. But I'm about ready to junk the darn thing and try something else.

Does the Focus Blue work with the iPhone? Does it work with Windows 7? Are there any gotchas I might run into when trying to use it on either system?

Thanks for any info,

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll