From: "Marks, Jim via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "'Mario Brusco'" <mrb620@hotmail.com>; "The Jaws for Windows support
list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2015 09:20 AM
Subject: RE: OCR component not installed?

I uninstalled programs from my drive that I no longer use, including older
versions of Jaws. I used the Windows 7 Add/Remove Programs utility. My
drive was not completely full, but apparently it was full enough to cause
disruption with the Jaws 16 installation. The only Jaws 16 component not
installed was the OCR feature. I work in state government, and my tech
support person was the one to hit on the problem. Once I removed several
programs I was no longer using, all was fine. Oh, BTW, we did clean out
data in cache and temporary folders, too. I had a huge amount of data in
GPS maps from over the past several years. Some of the data I removed
manually. For others, I used the drive clean feature in the properties for
my drive. So, the drive clean-up focused on both programs and data. Hope
this additional info helps.

------
Jim Marks
jimmarks@mt.gov