Re: How is Windows 10 so far?

Feliciano G

The mirror display does not install on the latest Windows 10 tech preview build. I have tried reinstalling and repairing jaws 16 64bit and no luck. I am also unable to navigate the start menu on this build like the previous builds. The start menu interface uhas changed. However, NVDA does work. I was actually lucky that some of the things work since our version of jaws does not support windows 10.

Regards, Feliciano For tech tips and updates Like my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/theblindman12vFollow me on Twitter: Www.twitter.com/theblindman12vSent from the Super-iPhone

On Feb 11, 2015, at 7:46 PM, Matthew Bullis via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

So has anyone installed Windows 10 to test it out? I have the ability to do so on one machine. Will I be able to upgrade the current Windows 10 to the full release when it's ready, or will I have to install fresh?
Thanks,
Matthew