From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Hozefa Tambawala via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 11:14 PM
To: Matthew Bullis; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: OCR component not installed?

You need to keep your internet connection on while installing JAWS so that the component get install automatically or you can manually download and install the component from here.
ftp://ftp.freedomscientific.com/users/hj/private/WebFiles/Tools/FSOcr13.0.1512ENU.exe

Note: you must restart your computer after the installation.

On 2/12/15, Matthew Bullis via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hello, when trying to use the document mode for the quick OCR, Jaws 16
says the component isn't installed. Should I go somewhere or do
something to complete the installation?
Thanks,
Matthew