From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Michael Mote
via Jfw
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 6:43 AM
To: 'joseph weakland'; 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: iTunes query i hope someone can answer

Joseph, check out the information below. I pasted this from an email I
received on Friday. Maybe it will help you. Good luck!

After upgrading to Apple iTunes v. 12.1, it is no longer possible to
navigate the iTunes interface with JAWS. This affects 64-bit Windows with a
64-bit install of iTunes. This is an Apple iTunes change, and will be fixed
in a future iTunes update.
In the meantime, those affected can install a different bit-flavor of
iTunes:

1.. Go to the Apple support page: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1784.

2.. Download the iTunes64setup.exe installer. This download provides a
32-bit version of iTunes that installs on 64-bit Windows.

3.. Run the install.
NOTE: you can identify the correct version by the name of the installer,
which is iTunes64setup.exe. The regular 64-bit installer which introduced
the problem is named iTunes6464Setup.exe.