From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Nickus de Vos
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 4:27 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Jaws 12 with Dragon Naturallyspeaking 11.5

Hi guys. I just recently heard about dragon and wanted to ask some
questions. Based on these posts I gather it works with jaws so there
goes my first question, just not sure does it work with or without
scripts? Well second thing, is it really worth the money, is it really
very accurate I think they clame 95% or something and last thing can I
install it on my desktop and laptop or would I have to buy 2 licences?

On 9/6/11, Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@msn.com> wrote:
Does it give you feedback of what you've written as your saying it or do you
have to wait until the end of reading your document to then review it?

Peter