From: Marks, Jim [mailto:jimmarks@mt.gov]
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2015 1:06 PM
To: 'Kimber Gardner'; 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'; ZALEWSKI, MARK
Subject: RE: JAWS 16 and Microsoft Lync 2013 keystrokes

A quick Google search provided this link to Lync 2013 keystrokes. I keep forgetting that google is my friend.

https://support.office.microsoft.com/en-us/article/Keyboard-shortcuts-for-Lync-74eda765-5631-4fc1-8aad-cc870115347a?CorrelationId=b9dd9d97-7cd4-4e61-a928-02341c42c021&ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

------
Jim Marks
jimmarks@mt.gov