From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner via Jfw
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2015 9:02 AM
To: markzalewski@northwesternmutual.com; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: JAWS 16 and Microsoft Lync 2013 keystrokes

There is a list of available keystrokes contained within Lync itself, under help I think. Those are the only key commands I know of. Even using the key commands, Lync isn't the friendliest application for screen reader users.

Kimber

On 2/6/15, Mark via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Has anyone come across a quick reference guide to use Jaws sixteen
with Lync? My supported Jaws business partners(bps) are using Lync's
chat app for the first time and have not been using any previous chat
applications with Jaws. Whatever shortcuts/keystrokes there might be
out there would be helpful, how to open a new chat, respond, edit,
invite others and they like to be able to hear what they've typed in the chat window prior to sending.
Lync offers a breakthrough as far as my bps are concerned, so if
anyone using Jaws has had issues with chat programs in the past you
might want to check out Lync.

Mark Zalewski
PC Desktop Collaboration and Email
Phone: 414-661-1380
E-Mail Mark Zalewski<mailto:markzalewski@northwesternmutual.com>

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information
of Northwestern Mutual. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify Northwestern Mutual immediately by
returning it to the sender and delete all copies from your system.
Please be advised that communications with {SECURE MESSAGE} in the
subject line have been sent using a secure messaging system.
Communications that do not have this tag may not be secure and could
be observed by a third party. Thank you for your cooperation.
Northwestern Mutual is an Official Corporate Partner of the NCAA. NCAA is a trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.