Re: Questions about the focus blue 40 classic and jaws

Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@...>

Hello Lelia,
Have you downloaded the Focus Manual? Here is an exert, although the example may be incorrect.
Use the modifier keys to simulate key combinations (keystrokes) that
include CTRL, ALT, WINDOWS Key, SHIFT, or the JAWS Key
(INSERT). To use these modifiers when typing a keystroke, do the
following:
1.
Hold down DOT 8 CHORD and then press the corresponding
modifier keys in the keystroke. Dot 8 chord is 8 plus space bar. Modifier keystrokes are listed in
the following table.
2.
After you create the modifier portion of the keystroke, release the
keys and press the remaining part of the keystroke. For
example, to perform the keystroke CTRL+SHIFT+V, you press
ING''+U+'+ING DOTS 3-7-8 CHORD, release the keys, and then press V (DOTS
1-2-3-6). +V'+v
list end

table with 2 columns and 8 rows
Key Name
Keystroke
Function Keys (F1 through F12) For more information, see the Function Keys description.
DOT 1
INSERT
DOT 2
CTRL
DOT 3
WINDOWS Key DOT 4
JAWS Key
DOT 5
ALT
DOT 6
SHIFT
DOT 7
I am just at the early stage; it's a little daunting alright.
Cheers Kevin.