Question about Jaws 16 cursor mode

markzalewski@...

One of my Jaws business partners asked me the following, is this something that was removed from the latest version?

I would like you to submit a request to have PC cursor mode recognize when there is an embedded attachment as a user arrow down through an e-mail. Right now, as I arrow down through an e-mail with the normal PC cursor mode, it will not say it came across an attachment. I have to do a reply on the e-mail, go down until I hear where the attachment was, they go back to the original e-mail, arrow down to that spot, go to Jaws mode, and then click on the attachment. This functionality was there in Jaws 13.

Mark Zalewski
PC Desktop Collaboration and Email
Phone: 414-661-1380
E-Mail Mark Zalewski<mailto:markzalewski@northwesternmutual.com>

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information of Northwestern Mutual. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Northwestern Mutual immediately by returning it to the sender and delete all copies from your system. Please be advised that communications with {SECURE MESSAGE} in the subject line have been sent using a secure messaging system. Communications that do not have this tag may not be secure and could be observed by a third party. Thank you for your cooperation. Northwestern Mutual is an Official Corporate Partner of the NCAA. NCAA is a trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.