Re: is visual studio accessible?

faten srour <faten.sroor@...>

hello, due to visual studio 2008, is it accessible in everything? can i
access the location of the buttons, edit boxes and all controls? and if yes
can anyone provide me a link to download a free version (non-trial one)?
regards.

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 1:35 PM, Kristoffer Gustafsson via Jfw <
jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

ok, lucky that I've got Visual studio 2008 then.
/Kristoffer

:
Hi.
I'm thinking about trying to use Visual studio.
Is it accessible at all?
Long ago I want Courses in programming, and had bad luck because it
wasn't accessible at all with jaws. Editing, using and moving Controls
etc.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson