Re: is visual studio accessible?

Hozefa Tambawala

Hi,

You can't do anything in the design view window, but the appearance of
the controls can be adjusted via the code editor window.

The code editor and design view are connected with each other. If you
make any modifications in any one of them, its effect is seen in other
side as well.

On 2/6/15, Kristoffer Gustafsson via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hi.
How much accessibility do I get?
I need to know for example where on the screen where a button is, and
such things.
So I don't put the button on the same Place as something else, for
example a list box.
/Kristoffer

<kg.kristoffer@gmail.com>:
Hi.
I'm thinking about trying to use Visual studio.
Is it accessible at all?
Long ago I want Courses in programming, and had bad luck because it
wasn't accessible at all with jaws. Editing, using and moving Controls
etc.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson