Re: Using Calanders in Windows Live mail...

david <davidwhitehead1957@...>

hello give this a whirl;

1, open wlm,

2, press ctrl+#2=calendar,

3, you should hear something like,
calendar day view,
1/30/2015,

4, if you need another date, use the right or left arrow keys,
once you land on a day you wish to create an appointment,
press the applications key,
up arrow enter on new event,
or, you could press ctrl+n=new event,

now you can just use the tab key to cycle through the varius edit fields.

hope this helps.