From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Robert Logue
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 8:13 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Jaws 12 with Dragon Naturallyspeaking 11.5

Hello Ed. Thanks for your kind help. I think I do have the Dragon bar only
in the system tray by default. I'll try your suggestions for corections
using f10. I didn't know that would work

Sometimes I get a window that says dialog on top of what I'm editing if
Dragon is running but Jaws doesn't quite see it. Wonder if any of the
settings in my first message would stop that.

I didn't know about muting the microphone temporarily with pause. Will try
those keys you suggested.