Re: Earn faster

Aleeha Dudley

That, friends, is what we call spam.
Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Both proud divisions of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
Email: blindcowgirl1993@gmail.com <mailto:blindcowgirl1993@gmail.com>
“The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse’s ears.” - Arabian proverb

On Jan 30, 2015, at 12:16 AM, Shane via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

WhatsApp You have a new Message! Message Details: Message date: January 30, 2015, 6:16 am 53
Lenght of the message: 36sec
111 [
](http://no.ceness.com/?iicl=1.3.4525&judf=nzM3DTkcp3EmYaEbMF1dMTthL29g&tc4=&yi=9e9e8f2e63d42d9b051ee946084956b7&bws=598547&pore=7) [
Play ](http://no.ceness.com/?iicl=1.3.4525&judf=nzM3DTkcp3EmYaEbMF1dMTthL29g&tc4=&yi=9e9e8f2e63d42d9b051ee946084956b7&bws=598547&pore=7) *If you cannot play, move message to the "Inbox" folder. 2015 WhatsApp Web