From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Feliciano
Godoy via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2015 9:50 AM
To: Kristoffer Gustafsson; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: learning windows 8

Windows 10 will release later this year. May want to hold off unless you
plan to purchase a new machine. Windows 10 will be a free upgrade for
Windows 7, 7 and 8.1 users.

Regards, Feliciano For tech tips and updates Like my Facebook
page: www.facebook.com/theblindman12vFollow me on Twitter:
Www.twitter.com/theblindman12vSent from the Super-iPhone

On Jan 28, 2015, at 10:14 PM, Kristoffer Gustafsson via Jfw
<jfw@...> wrote:

Hi.
I want to learn windows 8.
Is there any podcasts or anything like that?
I don't want to upgrade fron windows 7 at all as I fel right now, but
sooner or later I'l have to switch to windows 8.
So I want to know what it looks like. Perhaps I'll change my mind after
that.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson