JAWS compatible software that will allow me to highlight and annotate voice recordings

Cynthia Bruce

Hello All,

I am currently using JAWS 14 and Windows 7. I have a large number of
interviews (46) that I need to analyze for my research. What I would really
like to be able to do, rather than transcribing, is to listen to the
recordings, highlight important spots, and make notes or annotate certain
points in each interview. I know that express scribe, for example, will
allow me to bookmark, but does anyone know of a program that will allow me
to do both bookmarking and annotation, and of course will be compatible with
JAWS?

Thanks for any help,

Cynthia