From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Marianne
Denning via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 7:29 AM
To: Feliciano Godoy; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Accessible typing test.

Talking Typing Teacher by Marvel Soft is terrific. It is fun for people of
all ages. Is Typeability the one that Freedom Scientific has?

On 1/22/15, Feliciano Godoy via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Talking typing teacher and typeAbility.

Regards, Feliciano for tech tips and updates Like my
Facebook
page: www.facebook.com/theblindman12v Follow me on Twitter:
Www.twitter.com/theblindman12v Sent from the Super-iPhone

On Jan 22, 2015, at 5:40 AM, Michael Mote via Jfw
<jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
wrote:

Good morning everyone! I want to find out if there is an accessible
typing test that is JAWS friendly. I know that some of you list
members out there teach, and so I thought I would inquire about this.
Any help would be appreciated as always. Many thanks!