Re: search engines

Aleeha Dudley

I honestly use google. It works just fine. You can use f to find the search box, then h to navigate by heading once the results appear.
HTH,
ALeeha
Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Both proud divisions of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
Email: blindcowgirl1993@gmail.com <mailto:blindcowgirl1993@gmail.com>
“The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse’s ears.” - Arabian proverb

On Jan 20, 2015, at 6:26 PM, David Hardingham via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a search engine that works well with jaws fourteen. I have ask.com and I cannot find anything I want when doing a search. I get link after link that have nothing to do with what I am looking for.

I remember once that there was a search enginge for the blind but do not remember what it was or if it worked.

I use i.e. latest and windoweyes latest as well as firefox latest. Still no matter what I use I just wind up frustrated.

Thanks,

David