Fully Functional Screen Reader Petition

Nermin

Hi all,

I consider this a very important petition, however, I do not wish to start a discussion on whether or not this will do away with blindness products, the attempt as such will fail, or any other messages of a similar nature.

Someone started a petition calling on Microsoft to incorporate a real screen reader into Windows 10.
This should include maintenance and installing capabilities.
The link is here:
https://windows.uservoice.com/forums/265757-windows-feature-suggestions/suggestions/6942363-add-a-native-fully-functional-screen-reader-to-wi

Share this with friends and family, on Facebook or Twitter. Anywhere you feel might give the necessary votes.

Voting is easy, and you do not even need to provide an e-mail address.

Regards,

Nermin