Where is default dictionary file?

Paul Martz <skewmatrix@...>

Hi all. Where is the default dictionary file stored? What is the path to
that file? Thanks.

Details: I upgraded from version 15 to 16 recently, and for whatever reason,
the installation process left version 15 on my system. So, I uninstalled it.
And I also made sure to select the option to keep my user settings. However,
now that the version 15 uninstall is complete, version 16 has lost all my
custom dictionary entries. The default.jdf file is empty. This means I now
need to go get it from backup and restore it, but before I can do that, I
need to know where it's located. I've done some quick searches, but no luck
so far. If anyone can point me to where this file lives, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
-Paul