From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Michael Mote
via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 7:01 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: Need help with a JAWS mirror display driver issue.

Hi folks! I'm not sure what to do in my situation. Let me describe what's
happening as best I can.

I went to install JAWS 15 for a client of mine, who was running 14. Before
my attempt to install 15, his system was running fine. After I initially
tried to install the 32 bit version of JAWS, I received an error message
saying that the mirror display driver was not properly installed. I have
tried to repair JAWS several times, but with no success. I did this on the
advice of the Freedom Scientific technical support team. This client of
mine runs both JAWS and Magic. I'm reaching out to the list to see how I
can restore the mirror driver so that it works with JAWS. I've tried all of
the conventional ways that I know of. Can someone help me?