Re: Need help with a JAWS mirror display driver issue.

Hozefa Tambawala

Hi,

The similar issued I faced when I attempted to install JAWS 16. In my
case JAWS 15 was running find on my system.

When I received this error in JAWS 16, I executed JAWS 15 setup and
canceled setup when I got welcome screen. By doing this action, the
necessary components are installed which the JAWS 16 failed to
install.

I recommend you to try this.

On 1/15/15, Michael Mote via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hi folks! I'm not sure what to do in my situation. Let me describe what's
happening as best I can.

I went to install JAWS 15 for a client of mine, who was running 14. Before
my attempt to install 15, his system was running fine. After I initially
tried to install the 32 bit version of JAWS, I received an error message
saying that the mirror display driver was not properly installed. I have
tried to repair JAWS several times, but with no success. I did this on the
advice of the Freedom Scientific technical support team. This client of
mine runs both JAWS and Magic. I'm reaching out to the list to see how I
can restore the mirror driver so that it works with JAWS. I've tried all
of
the conventional ways that I know of. Can someone help me?