From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Sylvester Thomas
Sent: 04 September 2011 22:13
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: E Mail Options

Greetings All! I was wondering about E mail clients. I currently use
Outlook Express but know its old and am starting to experience bouncing
problems with certain e mails so wondered which e mail clients were
available that were like Outlook Express. I don't like G mail or Yahoo mail,
I prefer the way Outlook Express lays out your mail individually not all on
screen at the same time. Well Thanks for any and All Suggestions. Oh I am
using windows X P and Jaws.