Blue Tooth and jaws.

Carliss

Listers,

Does anyone have an idea why Jaws14 stops speaking when I engage my Trek Max
blue Tooth speakers?! perhaps you have more than just an idea,you know what
is the problem? While jaws isn't speaking I unload and reload jaws in memory
and jaws works just fine. I did put jaws on its own sound card in the jaws
sound card submenu, I think thats why jaws speaks after I unload and reload
it. I really want to know is there a setting or something, to telljaws to
except the bluetooth system so I don't have to unload and reload it back in
to memory? This is my first time using any blue tooth system.

Thanks to all.

Carliss