Re: Jaws with facebook?

Ann Byrne

FS did a webinar on FaceBook. It's on their web site.

At 08:38 AM 1/9/2015, you wrote:
What browser and version are you using?

Like my Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690649294341327 Follow me on Twitter: Www.twitter.com/theblindman12v Sent from the Super-iPhone

On Jan 9, 2015, at 6:12 AM, Kurt Streuber via Jfw
<jfw@...> wrote:

Hello all, new member here, hoping to pick your brains on using jaws
with facebook. Up until recently I had no issues navigating facebook,
but as of late, I'm unable to navigate through anything on any page of
FB. I can tab and hear certain links, but the arrow keys don't read
any text, and hitting E for edit fields, H for headings nor any other
commands seem to work. Nor does using jaws cursor. I'mm using jaws
12 with windows 7. Just wondering if anyone has any insight as to
what could be going on?
Thanks very much,
Kurt