From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Chris Smart
Sent: 04 September 2011 16:06
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Bank Websites with Jaws

Um, what does his train journey have to do with his bank preference
and how accessible or inaccessible that is on the Internet? Have
you been getting into the gin and tonic my dear?

At 08:03 AM 9/4/2011, you wrote:
Well that is nice to know of course pity first data bank in uk
which is
owned by an American bank made a vip friend and jaws user
redundant in april
this year, the work was outsourced to Frankfurt and Singapore.
Before that
he was with experien bank who did something similar.,he travelled from
Chesterfield with a guide dog to catch a train to Nottingham daily
leaving
at 5 am in morning getting home late at night.he by the way told
me about
this list.so have an in depth look at any bank you choose I think.