Re: iTunes with JAWS

Aleeha Dudley

In my opinion, you don’t need BlindTunes. It is easy enough to navigate the interface.
Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Both proud divisions of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
Email: blindcowgirl1993@gmail.com <mailto:blindcowgirl1993@gmail.com>
“The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse’s ears.” - Arabian proverb

On Jan 5, 2015, at 8:21 PM, g user via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Has there been any improvement with the latest iTunes update? do you
recommend using iTunes over Blindtunes? I am using the latest version of
JAWS and Itunes

Greg