From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Jim L via Jfw
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2015 2:56 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Outlook 2010 and spell check

Heya folks,

For ages now using Jaws 15 on a windows 7 64bit PC and Outlook 2010 75% of
the time when I use spell check in Outlook 2010 Jaws loses speech when I
just tab past the first couple of options e.g language, ignore etc. Speech
seems to freeze on the Outlook program itself till I do a windows M key and
return to the desktop. Does anybody else have this issue? Is it fixed in
Jaws 16 as didnt seem to be fixed in any of the 15 updates.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jim