Re: youtube, and I am really frustrated

Melissa Stott <mstott69@...>

Wow!!!!! Much better! Thank you for this! I never knew about this site! The regular site would freeze up on me big time!

-----Original Message-----
From: dennis via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2015 5:19 PM
To: Morey Worthington ; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: youtube, and I am really frustrated

have you tried accessible youtube?
http://www.povidi.com/yourtube/

this is what i use all the time.
On 1/4/2015 10:50 AM, Morey Worthington via Jfw wrote:
Hi all.
Using Jaws 16, IE 11, and Win/7HP.
Today I went into google, and typed in (Smothers Brothers..Puma)and smacked Enter. The search results came up with the normal amount of results. I clicked on the first choice and the message came up..."loading"
Then nothing happened.
I then hit the alt/left arrow keys and went back to the search field and typed in (smothers brothers routines) and some of the same results came up and I clicked on another choice and got the same results. Now I am really getting POed.
Any thoughts on how to get this thing working again? I also have recently upgraded the latest version of Silverlight.
Any help really appreciated.
Is it IE 11, Jaws 16 or???
Thanks,
Morey Worthington