From: "Morey Worthington via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "jfw >" <jfw@...>
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2015 08:50 AM
Subject: youtube, and I am really frustrated

Hi all.
Using Jaws 16, IE 11, and Win/7HP.
Today I went into google, and typed in (Smothers Brothers..Puma)and smacked
Enter. The search results came up with the normal amount of results. I
clicked on the first choice and the message came up..."loading"
Then nothing happened.
I then hit the alt/left arrow keys and went back to the search field and
typed in (smothers brothers routines) and some of the same results came up
and I clicked on another choice and got the same results. Now I am really
getting POed.
Any thoughts on how to get this thing working again? I also have recently
upgraded the latest version of Silverlight.
Any help really appreciated.
Is it IE 11, Jaws 16 or???
Thanks,
Morey Worthington