From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Dave Carlson
via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 11:29 PM
To: Dana; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: How do I get rid of the control windows l hot key for languages

Dana,

Okay,

JAWS+F2
Then K for keyboard manager, press enter
Type the letter d until you hear default
Tab to the other pane
Ctrl+F to find a keystroke
Press Ctrl+Windows+L and press enter
you have landed on the key definition.

Delete it or change it to something else.
Exit the Keyboard Manager.

Dave Carlson
Oregonian, woodworker, and pioneer