From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Paul
Martz via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2014 2:33 PM
To: 'Mr. Eyeball (AccessTelevision.tv Gmail)'; 'The Jaws for
Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: accessible screen sharing program

Ditto on Team Viewer as an accessible screen sharing tool.

I do remote training with visually impaired clients. I use JAWS
tandem with Skype or a telephone for audio. For my clients who
don't use JAWS (they use Guide or whatever), I use Team Viewer,
which has audio built into it. Both solutions allow me to view
their desktop (I'm partially sighted) and control their computer.

Skype alone lets you share a desktop. It's also supposed to let
you send files back and forth, but I've had limited success with
that. I understand there are JAWS scripts for Skype, but haven't
used them personally.
Unmodified, Skype's accessibility is rather limited.
-Paul