Re: Garage Band for PC users

James Malone

Check the Dancing Dots list serve.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Aidan via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2014 8:18 AM
To: Jennifer Nickols; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Garage Band for PC users

Where can I find band in a box and the scripts for it?

On 28/12/2014, Jennifer Nickols via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hi All,

After googling the accessibility of garage band for PC users with
JAWS, I stumbled upon a few posts from this list dated September 2013,
leading me to join your group.

It was suggested that Band In A Box may be the next best thing for PC
users as it had been scripted up to the 2013 version, however, as a
year has now passed, I am wondering if anyone can tell me whether Garage
Band has been
made more accessible for JAWS users? I still struggle with iTunes, so I
am
not holding my breath, but I would really love to find a programme
similar to Garage Band which I can use with JAWS 15. If there are
other programmes out which have been scripted for JAWS, I would very
much appreciate any suggestions

I do apologise if this has been discussed recently, but would
appreciate any help.

With Kind Regards,

Jen Nickols

Tasmania, Australia