From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Tom Behler via
Jfw
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2014 4:47 PM
To: 'Dave Carlson'; 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Very anoying Outlook 2010 issue

Dave:

I have automatically save unsent messages checked, but cannot seem to find
the auto-save to drafts option under advanced options.

I clearly get the prompt to save messages when I hit escape, but when I hit
"yes", the messages seem to go nowhere. I checked other folders, but no
luck.

And control S for save does not work.

Once again, I'm using Windows 7 and Outlook 2010 here.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan