Re: Advice about Ooutlook versions

Maria Campbell

I use Mozilla Thunderbird quite successfully.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1@...

Blaise Pascal

On 12/26/2014 2:55 AM, Kimber Gardner via Jfw wrote:
Outlook is a pain in the butt. I've used it for years and find it
sluggish and prone to crashes even though I have the latest versions
of both jaws and outlook. I'm looking for another email alternative
myself, and would be very interested in any thoughts and opinions
about jaws friendly email clients.

Kimber

On 12/25/14, Rob Hill via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:
I've gotten tired of fighting Windows Live Mail and I want to throw in the
towl and get an Outooversion. Have there been accessibilit8y with
Outlook's latest version, Outlook 13, I think

thanks

Robb Hill

---
protection is active.