From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of David G.
Carlson Via iPhone via Jfw
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2014 1:28 PM
To: relayer@ca.rr.com; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Deleting folders in Outlook 2013

I have found that first you need to press enter on a folder, before you can
delete it. Try that.

Dave Carlson
Sent from my iPhone using the handwriting feature.

On Dec 22, 2014, at 9:55, ct via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Hi. I'm trying to delete a mail folder in Outlook 2013, but when I try to
right click on it nothing happens. I've checked online and the instructions
I found tell me to right click on the folder in question and it'll bring up
options to rename, delete, etc., but when I do a right click absolutely
nothing happens. Is this a JAWS 16 issue or an Outlook 2013 issue, or am I
doing it totally wrong? Thanks for any help you can provide.