Re: recommendation for disk clone software

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Hi. Nope, all I've done so far is backup my entire system onto a USB drive. However, if your system supports booting from a USB device, you can boot from it as if you are booting from the original internal drive.

IN theory, this would allow you to come up talking, and then take it from there. But, I haven't had a drive die on me so haven't had to test it out.

Chris

At 02:12 PM 9/3/2011, you wrote:

Have you actually backed up and restored a local hard drive using Casper without any sighted help and without swapping drives?