Re: Importing a Contacts List Into Outlook 2010

david <davidwhitehead1957@...>

here's some steps which should get you pointed into the right direction.

To import your CSVFile;

1, from the inbox of MSOutlook2010,
Alt+f,
Now down arrow and enter on open.

2, now down arrow and enter on import....button

3, here you land into a list box, with choices, The one which is highlighted
should be:
Import from another program or file
So once you find this, press enter.

4, here your being asked;
What type of file do you want to import from, So you need to choose:
Comma Separated Values (Windows)
Press enter.

5, now your in a edit field, you could type in the location of the file, or,
you could tab to browse and press enter.
Once you locate/select the file,
You can move on to the next part, wich is quite easy to follow.
Let me know if you need more help.

Take care.